The International Languages Educators’ Association of Ontario:
- Provides leadership in establishing and implementing International Languages Programs across the province.
- Endorses and supports the learning of International Languages, in addition to English and French.
- Advocates literacy for all students and language – learning as a tool to enhance student learning.
- Organizes professional development and networking opportunities for educators.
- Uses combined knowledge and expertise to ensure excellence in the delivery and recognition of programs that develop additional languages and global perspectives in students.