We look forward to seeing all of you at our “ILEA Spring Forum 2018” at the Toronto Catholic School Board on June 15 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Please come to this meeting prepared to share what your board is doing with curriculum, professional development and inservices in your International Languages Elementary and Secondary programs.
We also hope to have a small discussion on the implementation of Trillium.
As mentioned in a previous email the address for the ILEA forum is:
CEC, York University
Thank-you to Manuela Sequeira and the International Languages team at Toronto Catholic for hosting this meeting.
Welcome and Introductions.
- Toronto Catholic School Board International Languages Program.
- International Languages and Indigenous Languages
- Professional Development Discussion – Possibilities of ILEA Workshops.
Curriculum Development Discussion.
- Intercultural Understanding Strand of IL-S Curriculum Documents.
- The IL Experience in Cornwall.
- ILEA Considerations for Generic Course Outline for All School Districts.
- Trillium Discussion.
- IL Programs for 2018-2019.
- ILEA Event with Jim Cummins.
- Ottawa Meeting in Fall 2018 – Considerations for October 12, 2018.
- Future Meeting Agenda Items/Idea of Future Broadcasting of ILEA Forums.
- International Exchanges opportunities.
Categories: News & Events