The next ILEA Institutional Forum Meeting will take place at the York Region District School Board on Friday February 27 from 10:00 am to 3:00pm. Thank you to Ivy Chan, Principal of Continuing Education, for hosting this meeting.
The meeting will take place at:
Dr. Bette Centre for Learning, 36 Regatta Avenue in Richmond Hill, L4C 9N9. Room 202 on the second floor.
A light breakfast and lunch will be provided – thank you to Ivy, her staff and school board for being our hosts.
Please note, as mentioned in a previous email, ILEA has been establishing a new database and only members will be receiving further emails. If you have NOT paid your institutional member fees (not individual) for 2014-2015 please do so by going to the website and using the paypal service.
– Planning for 2 ILEA (Ministry sponsored) projects for 2015-2016: workshops, task creations etc (We will be looking for boards to host an ILEA session on task based teaching in Southwestern Ontario, Eastern Ontario, Northern Ontario, Toronto and GTA).
– Final Version of IL-E Survey
– Update on IL-S Curriculum (due out in May 2015)
– Discussion on Needs for new language learning curriculum in 2015
– Assessment and Evaluation Practices for Student Evidence Records
– Internationalizing Students (Discussion on encouraging more language learning for exchanges and projects in schools)
– There is room on the agenda for any other presentations, workshops or discussion items that you would like to see raised. Please email Luca/Constantine
Categories: News & Events