Greetings ILEA! Welcome back!
We hope that you had a relaxing summer.
Our first meeting for this school year will take place on October 9th.
Thank you to the Toronto Catholic School Board for hosting our Fall Institutional Member Meeting!
Catholic Education Centre at 80 Sheppard Ave. E., Toronto. It will be held in the Committee Room of the Toronto Catholic District School Board. Times will be from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm.
The following are some of the items that we plan to discuss at the meeting:
1. Brain Research and Implications for Language Learning
2. Family Literacy and IL
3. PLAR First Language Assessment
4. Updates from Ministry of Education-IL Secondary and IL Elementary (please note that a Ministry representative may be at this meeting if the IL-E Resource Guide is finished on time as it is near completion)
5. Task Based Language Teaching
6. Review and Discussion on Summer Program Delivery – please share
7. Extended Day Model Discussion
If you have items that you wish to add to the agenda please email ilea. Please confirm if you will be attending the meeting (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Best wishes for a good school year!!
Categories: News & Events