The ILEA Winter 2021 Institutional Forum will be held virtually via ZOOM on Thursday, February 11th at 1 pm. Please ensure that you connect with via email@example.com if you and your fellow institutional representatives would like to attend the meeting as well as renewing your membership fees for 2021.
Topics on the Agenda:
1. Review of the EU Day of Languages Event and new Language Awareness Documents (special visit from the European Union Delegation to Canada, a review of the EUDL and the ILEA documents and reports on the event)
2. Special Guest Speaker from the Embassy of Spain (resources, materials, opportunities for Spanish teachers and programs)
3. Discussion on Curriculum Work across Districts (a review of the OCDSB curriculum document, followed by voluntary sharing of other school boards)
3. Virtual PD discussion (examples from the Peel DSB followed by sharing time)
4. Virtual Developments for Future IL Work post pandemic (Discussion)
5. Introduction to colleagues from the US and Australia who will be connecting with ILEA on future endeavours
6. Sharing on Summer School Plans
7. Other Items for Initial Discussion and for Further Discussion at Spring Forum
Reminders: Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any changes that need to be evident on your 2021 membership fee invoice.
Meeting Info: Our meeting will be conducted this time via ZOOM – if you do not have this on your laptop or device please make sure you install it.
Categories: News & Events